Mach5ive Screen Savers are available for several resin 3D printer models. See the full list, along with links here.
Protect your screen now before this happens to you:
This product is an improvement over our previous screen protection kits! No need for a gasket. This product has the same footprint! Most resin 3D printers do not have screen protection to protect you from a FEP leak, resin spills or damage from a dropped build plate. You need to protect your screen by securing the Mach5ive Screen Saver over the screen and bezel of your printer. This will help to protect your printer screen and internals from resin spills. Our screen protector features:
- Protective film layers on top and bottom to prevent scratches during shipping.
- Top layer PET hard-coating to help prevent damage from a dropped build plate or other potential damage.
- Optical PET layer.
- Silicon adhesive layer for easy application.
- Total thickness after install: .13mm - less than an extra sheet of FEP!
- Measures 178mm x 120mm (7” x 4.72”)
- Screen Tape - Replacement screen tape is included. If you're replacing your screen, or you just need to replace the tape surrounding the screen, we've got you covered.
- Installation Kit - Installation kit is included. Contains microfiber cloth, screen wipes, squeegee, and installation instructions.
You will need to re-level your build plate after installing. You should increase your exposure times by 7%.
WILL NOT WORK on the following printers without modification:
- Voxelab Proxima (Needs Trimming, which will not affect functionality.)
- Phrozen Sonic Mini series - We make a separate size especially for this series.
Fits the following printers:
- Printers with 5.5" Screens:
- Elegoo Mars / Mars Pro / Mars C
- EPAX X1 (5.5")
- Anycubic Photon / Photon-S
- Creality LD-002R, QIDI Tech Shadow 5.5 (not 6.0)
- Wanhao D7
- Longer Orange 30
- Longer Orange 4K
- Printers with 6" Screens:
- EPAX X1 series (6")
- EPAX E6
- Elegoo Mars 2 Pro
- QIDI TECH Shadow 6.0 Pro
- Creality LD-002H & Halot-One
- Anycubic Photon Mono & Mono SE
- Voxelab Polaris
If can't find a protector for your specific resin 3D printer, please contact us using this form and we can work together to develop one.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection