Mach5ive Screen Savers are available for several resin 3D printer models, including the Elegoo Saturn 8K. See the full list, along with links here.
Maximize your 3D resin builds and protect your Elegoo Saturn 8K machine with a Mach5ive Screen Protector. Don’t let an accident or any resin residue get into the lovely 10" 8K LCD screen. With a matrix UV light source and large printing size, you need to make sure that your screen is safeguarded from FEP leaks, resin spills, or other damage from dropped build plates.
The Mach5ive Screen Saver has you covered with clear, durable protection that covers the gap between the screen and the printer chassis. It also protects your printer’s polarizer which can be easily scratched and damaged. Even with this extra security in place, you can still achieve Better Printing Quality as it allows greater than 93% of the light through.
No more time wasted tidying up after prints or worrying about expensive repairs, Mach5ive Screen Saver is flexible, safe from tears and abrasion, and build to last. The kit also contains a microfiber cloth, screen wipes, squeegee, and installation instructions.
The protector features protective layers on top and bottom to prevent scratches during shipping as well as a top layer PET hard-coating for added protection against damage from dropped build plates. Get high-quality and durable protection with our Mach5ive Screen Saver today!
If you can't find a protector for your specific resin 3D printer, please contact us using this form and we can work together to develop one.
More About the Elegoo Saturn 8K
Purchase on Amazon
- 10" 8K LCD - Saturn 8K LCD screen is upgraded from 9.1" to 10" on the basis of Saturn, and the resolution is increased from 4K to 8K 7680*4320. The replaceable tempered film with 9H hardness is explosion-proof and wear-resistant.
- Matrix UV Light Source - The Matrix light source and biconvex lens design are adopted to improve the uniformity of the light, and the details of the model are more detailed and realistic.
- Large Printing Size - The printing size of Saturn 8K is 219mm*123mm*210mm. PFA release film makes the model release better.
- Better Printing Quality - The build plate is sandblasted and oxidized to provide good adhesion to the model. Non-slip socket head cap screws make leveling easier. Dual linear guides ensure smooth printing.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection